• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Active sync will not connect with Ipad

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Mobility >> Active sync will not connect with Ipad Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Active sync will not connect with Ipad - 14.Mar.2011 12:04:03 PM   
harpbill25

I have tried everything to get this ipad to recognize my exchange. i have run the activesync test and everything passes for the basic activesyn test, but when i run the auto-discover it doesn't pass. So as long as I enter the information manually everything works. I keep getting the message"unable to verify account information" I am now stuck, I do not really know what to do now. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Post #: 1
RE: Active sync will not connect with Ipad - 14.Mar.2011 10:23:09 PM   
Ytsejamer1

i know Apple likes to use autodiscover to get everything configured by default...which makes sense these days.  Is your organization's AutoDiscover feature currently working normally?  ...say from an Outlook 2007 client or other?  You can run a nice quick test from Outlook 2007 by holding the ctrl button down and right clicking the Outlook icon near the clock.  Run only the autodiscover test and see if it finds everything.

As for being able to configure the account on the iPad again, make sure to remove the exchange account.  Make sure the account your adding has ActiveSync enabled just to be sure.  It should be already if you were able to configure it manually...

(in reply to harpbill25)
Post #: 2
RE: Active sync will not connect with Ipad - 15.Mar.2011 4:54:36 PM   
harpbill25

Yea i have tried all that. Here is something interesting though. I cant access my OWA account from the Ipad for some reason. But if I load safari on a workstation at the office on the same network, i can get to the website. I am completely stumped on what to do next.

(in reply to Ytsejamer1)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Mobility >> Active sync will not connect with Ipad Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter