Recover emeils (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Secure Messaging

ivan.quesada -> Recover emeils (5.May2011 11:07:16 AM)

How to recover or delete emails sent by mistake from the exchange server

de.blackman -> RE: Recover emeils (5.May2011 11:11:54 AM)

If they have been sent then they probably have been delivered. If they have been delivered, they are out of your exchange organization and you have no control over them!

What is it exactly you are trying to do? Was the email sent to an internal user?

RustyShackleford -> RE: Recover emeils (5.May2011 11:28:31 AM)

If the recipients are internal the ExMerge (no longer supported) or export-mailbox.  

shanmarsh1 -> RE: Recover emeils (23.Nov.2011 6:02:34 AM)

Need help to recover deleted emails from Outlook 2010, Windows Software, Application software and office software for Windows.
Body Armour | Safeguard Clothing

martinsmith -> RE: Recover emeils (28.Dec.2011 1:41:28 AM)

Great Question .. I am also looking for same solution.. I like this forum ...

npanchal12 -> RE: Recover emeils (20.Oct.2012 11:53:04 PM)

you can use below mentioned power shell command for deleting mail from all internal users from the i\organization with specific subject line.

Get-Mailbox -resultsize unlimited | Search-Mailbox -SearchQuery “Subject: Weekend Party Invitation “,”From:zahir@domain.com”,”Sent:05/09/2012″ –DeleteContent -TargetMailbox “mailadmin@domain.com” -TargetFolder “export-folder” -loglevel full

Regards,
Nimesh P.

albertporter -> RE: Recover emeils (22.Sep.2014 7:16:15 AM)

This is effective and powerful software you can instantly reduce the oversize PST files without losing original any data.

Try:- http://www.****/outlook-pst-recovery.html

KennethHowell -> RE: Recover emeils (22.Sep.2014 10:56:29 PM)

The regular use of Outlook tends to deal with corruption issues in Outlook PST files in certain points. Thanks to Outlook PST Recovery software that can flawlessly and efficiently recovers all the mailbox items and email data back from inaccessible PST files into new file.Outlook PST Recovery tool is that it lets you recover your desired emails and other items.Free Demo Version Available .. http://www.****/outlook-pst-recovery.html

Page: [1]