Recipient Policies and Multiple Addresses with same Suffix (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General

holytoast -> Recipient Policies and Multiple Addresses with same Suffix (27.May2011 1:01:41 PM)

Hi, I have a user with multiple email addresses all ending in 123.com. He has selected an address other than the one that was automatically created when he setup his account as the primary SMTP address. So, when his mailbox was created it gave him the address of user@123.com, but he changed the primary to john@123.com. He is under the default recipient policy as it is the only one in the domain. I added a new suffix to the recipient policy, and when RUS ran, it changed his primary SMTP address to user@123.com. I understand that if I changed the primary suffix in the recipient policy it would necessarily change the primary address, but I left the primary suffix the same, and it looks like RUS got confused and automatically picked a different SMTP primary address. How can I stop RUS from changing the primary SMTP address while still adding a new suffix? Thanks!

holytoast -> RE: Recipient Policies and Multiple Addresses with same Suffix (27.May2011 1:17:49 PM)

Oops, should have posted this in 2003. I am on 2003. Move if necessary! Thanks!

holytoast -> RE: Recipient Policies and Multiple Addresses with same Suffix (3.Jun.2011 10:15:10 AM)

Bump?

Page: [1]