Send mail to an account of the same domain out of exchange (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Compliance

Matif -> Send mail to an account of the same domain out of exchange (7.Jun.2011 5:25:20 AM)

Hi,
i need to send an e-mail from a sbs2008 with exchange 2007, maila@domainmail.com,  to an account mailb@domainmail.com, out from exchange (another place), but with the same domain.
Exchange no return errors. I think the e-mail remain in local exchange (i suppose exchange believe that the mailb@domainmail.com account is in the same domain).
I hope you understood what i tried to explain. [&:]

Thank you

de.blackman -> RE: Send mail to an account of the same domain out of exchange (7.Jun.2011 9:44:23 AM)

If exchange is responsible for domainmail.com and you send an email to an address at domainmail.com, then yes Exchange will try to deliver it locally as it knows it is responsible for this domain!

Are you trying to spam someone??? What exactly are you trying to do? Please give us more explanations as to what you are trying to accomplish?

Matif -> RE: Send mail to an account of the same domain out of exchange (8.Jun.2011 3:19:16 AM)

1 domain, 2 companies. userA (jhon@globalmail) from companyA(sbs2008, exchange2007) need to send an e-mail to userB(companyB, not a domain user, brad@globalmail) . The mail remain in the exchange server(companyA) and i don't know how to deliver it to userB.

Internal domain is @companymail, external is @globalmail.

Page: [1]