Blackberry with hosted Exchange (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Mobility

baabujatin -> Blackberry with hosted Exchange (29.Jun.2011 1:20:31 PM)

Dear Frnds...
does anyone has got any idea how to configure blackberry in a tenant environment.. we are running hosted exchange having few clients also.. now we want to give them blackberry services also but i don't have any clue how this can be done ... means i installed B.berry server but it is only giving me option to add user from the local (Parent) domain.. not the the tenant users... please suggest how i can move on this... :(
Really need help

emmahudson88 -> RE: Blackberry with hosted Exchange (29.Sep.2011 4:07:51 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: baabujatin

Dear Frnds...
does anyone has got any idea how to configure blackberry in a tenant environment.. we are running hosted exchange having few clients also.. now we want to give them blackberry services also but i don't have any clue how this can be done ... means i installed B.berry server but it is only giving me option to add user from the local (Parent) domain.. not the the tenant users... please suggest how i can move on this... :(
Really need help

no, i sorry

shanmarsh1 -> RE: Blackberry with hosted Exchange (30.Sep.2011 10:51:10 AM)

Your current host can technically add BESX atop of your Exchange account, but you would need the host to first install BESX for this and I'm very certain most hosts won't risk their uptime for installation of additional server side software.

Best for you is to get a combined hosted BES + Exchange solution. It can be BESX based too, but again as a customer it will not matter what is used there as long as you get your e-mail (and sync) working.

Body Armour | Safeguard Clothing

sonata132@yahoo.com -> RE: Blackberry with hosted Exchange (25.Oct.2011 9:01:10 AM)

Could i somehow try and embed with an android device?

Page: [1]