Giveaway - Win iPad2 and CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro on MSExchange.org (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Site & Message Boards] >> Message Boards Comments and Suggestions

Barbara Matysik Magro -> Giveaway - Win iPad2 and CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro on MSExchange.org (8.Jul.2011 8:24:27 AM)

We have arranged with CodeTwo to give away their new flagship product, CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro, to 10 winners who take part in a prize draw organized on the MSExchange.org forums. Each of the programs will support 100 mailboxes. What is more, the 10th selected person, apart from the program, will also get the iPad2. CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro has received a Gold Award from MSExchange.org.

To enter the contest, simply:
  • place a comment under this post 

OR
  • click "Like” on CodeTwo's Facebook profile and post "I want to win CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro” on their Wall.

On August 9th the names of all contestants will be printed and randomly selected by CodeTwo. A video of the draw will be published here and on the CodeTwo Blog shortly after the winners have been selected.

CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro is an easy to use solution that boosts the mechanism of email rules on Exchange and gives you a full control of Exchange mail. In other words, all email actions (including the ones you cannot create in Exchange), are now in one place with a light and intuitive user's interface to let you centrally manage everything.

It lets you take control of Exchange mail and, e.g., create complex email auto-responders containing reply texts and attachments; apply forward rules rerouting emails to selected users (including external addresses); modify "From" fields in emails;, compress or strip email attachments on the fly; block spam; automatically check message content; easily compose and add email disclaimers and signatures to all Exchange messages, and much more. MSExchange.org has awarded highest honor to CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro - the Gold Award.

Learn more about CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro
Read MSExchange.org review about CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro
Download a trial version even today and test it in your environment

Please note! The program supports Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010 or SBS 2008.

*****************************************************************************************************
The contest is over and we have the winners. See the video to see who was so lucky today and won CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro and iPad2. Note: It’s recommended to watch the video in full screen to see the names.

Congratulations!

safi78 -> RE: Giveaway - Win iPad2 and CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro on MSExchange.org (8.Jul.2011 9:50:37 AM)

"A Comment"

[:)]

fjvsoares -> RE: Giveaway - Win iPad2 and CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro on MSExchange.org (8.Jul.2011 10:06:12 AM)

great software, very easy to use.

szczesniak -> RE: Giveaway - Win iPad2 and CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro on MSExchange.org (8.Jul.2011 10:28:59 AM)

Hi safi78, fjvsoares,

Thanks! You are in the list now!

Cheers

shazenbroek -> RE: Giveaway - Win iPad2 and CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro on MSExchange.org (8.Jul.2011 10:45:11 AM)

And a comment from me as well! :)

szczesniak -> RE: Giveaway - Win iPad2 and CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro on MSExchange.org (8.Jul.2011 10:48:51 AM)

Hi shazenbroek,

Cool. You're in too. Waiting for more of you guys!

Best,

Simonpe1 -> RE: Giveaway - Win iPad2 and CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro on MSExchange.org (8.Jul.2011 11:10:49 AM)

Never used the product but happy to try it out now.[:)]

John Weber -> RE: Giveaway - Win iPad2 and CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro on MSExchange.org (8.Jul.2011 12:27:46 PM)

I am in!

Gulab -> RE: Giveaway - Win iPad2 and CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro on MSExchange.org (8.Jul.2011 12:43:28 PM)

I got two words for this, WOW, Amazing.
It will make my life easy and simple :)
Where have you been!

I am definitely IN
Cheers,

tcassio -> RE: Giveaway - Win iPad2 and CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro on MSExchange.org (8.Jul.2011 1:16:27 PM)

Code Two Rocks! I'm in.

szczesniak -> RE: Giveaway - Win iPad2 and CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro on MSExchange.org (8.Jul.2011 3:44:06 PM)

Wow! So many of you are in the contest already. Glad to see that.
Ok then. Tcassio, gulab, John Weber and Simonpe1 - I have also added you to the contest list.

@gulab
You really haven't heard about us before? I guess we have to invest more in ads then! :) Thanks!

Waiting for more!

goost -> RE: Giveaway - Win iPad2 and CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro on MSExchange.org (8.Jul.2011 4:12:05 PM)

This would be a great addition on our Exchange server. I would love to compete for this wonderful Giveaway.

szczesniak -> RE: Giveaway - Win iPad2 and CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro on MSExchange.org (8.Jul.2011 4:14:45 PM)

Sure goost. You're in it now :)

kolyan007 -> RE: Giveaway - Win iPad2 and CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro on MSExchange.org (8.Jul.2011 4:53:30 PM)

Awesome software, makes my life easier.

Thanks a lot

szczesniak -> RE: Giveaway - Win iPad2 and CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro on MSExchange.org (8.Jul.2011 4:59:00 PM)

That's what it's for kolyan007. Haha. Thanks. You are in of course!

Paul Cunningham -> RE: Giveaway - Win iPad2 and CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro on MSExchange.org (9.Jul.2011 7:47:08 AM)

iPad2? Sign me up [:)]

Know of an SBS 2008 customer that could use the free license too.

selcukkomurcu -> RE: Giveaway - Win iPad2 and CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro on MSExchange.org (9.Jul.2011 11:32:07 AM)

Nice competition.
Hope to be one of the winners [;)]

Stelton -> RE: Giveaway - Win iPad2 and CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro on MSExchange.org (10.Jul.2011 12:15:03 AM)

I have looking for a software like this. Finally I found it . I will give it a try.

Best regards
Mik

szczesniak -> RE: Giveaway - Win iPad2 and CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro on MSExchange.org (10.Jul.2011 11:07:32 AM)

Hi all!

Paul Cunningham, selcukkomurcu and Stelton - thanks for joining the contest. iPad2 and the program are waiting for you - all you need to do is win the draw :)

cheers

lowie -> RE: Giveaway - Win iPad2 and CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro on MSExchange.org (10.Jul.2011 2:53:16 PM)

Don't now the software (sorry) would love to try it!
I would love to compete with this great contest!!

--
Louis

Page: [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>