• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Some attachments not showing up in OWA

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> General >> Some attachments not showing up in OWA Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Some attachments not showing up in OWA - 22.Aug.2011 4:53:54 PM   
JCoffey

This might be a 2003 issue. Follow me here for a second. Company 1 split into two companies, Company 1 and Company 2. During the split Company 1's Exchange 2003 server took a dump and we upgraded them to 2010. Company 2 still runs 2003. Fast forward a year and 3 employees from Company 1 switch sides and move to Company 2. The move required backing up over 26GB of mail and importing it into Company 2's Exchange 2003 database (which doubled the size of the existing database).

Now some of their emails show the little paperclip in OWA but there is no attachment when you open the email...kinda. Using IE6,7,8, & 9 no attachments show up ever. Using FireFox and Chrome the attachments don't show up when you view the mail, but magically appear when you click Forward. And can also forward the attachments to other domains and they show up fine in Outlook...Welcome to Hell.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> General >> Some attachments not showing up in OWA Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter