Accessing online archive through outlook anywhere (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Outlook Web Access

Xeo -> Accessing online archive through outlook anywhere (1.Sep.2011 7:23:32 AM)

Hi,

We are running Exchange 2010 SP1 and Office 2010, and OWA.
When connecting a user through citrix connectign directly to the mailserver and through OWA users get their online archive. But when connecting through outlook anywhere the online archive file does not appear. the mailbox itself works as normal.

Do anyone know what might cause this and how it is fixed?

Regards,
Magnus

wiendai -> RE: Accessing online archive through outlook anywhere (23.Sep.2011 12:03:31 PM)

I experience the exact same problem. I consulted some Exchange experts and they all said you should be able to view online archive via Outlook Anywhere, but I am not able to figure out how. Anyone has a solution for this?

Thanks,

wiendai -> RE: Accessing online archive through outlook anywhere (26.Sep.2011 6:23:27 PM)

I figured out this by myself. It was the autodiscover issue. You need to have auto discover configured on your Exchange server, include the autodiscover URL in your SSL certificate and create a DNS record pointing to your Internet facing Client Access server. After that, you should be able to see the online archive from Outlook via Outlook Anywhere.

Following is a good article about troubleshooting Auto Discover:

http://www.msexchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2010/management-administration/exchange-autodiscover.html

Hope that helps.

Page: [1]