• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

TMG and Outlook Anywhere

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Secure Messaging >> TMG and Outlook Anywhere Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
TMG and Outlook Anywhere - 7.Oct.2011 2:03:19 PM   
wrightyi28

Hi Guys,

I currently have 2 Exchange 2010 SP1 RU4 servers, they each have CAS/HT/MBX roles installed and a single DAG.

I want to be able to setup redundancy for the servers. I have been trying to setup TMG as a load balancer,

The method I have used is to enable Outlook Anywhere (which works internally) so it can use http (as RPC traffic cannot be load balanced)

Im not having much luck.

My TMG has 2 NICs (one LAN and one Internet), I have published a rule listening on the LAN and then publishing the Exchange RPC Virtual Folder.

TMG is authenticating with CAS using Kerberos Constrained Delegation so the credentials can pass from TMG to CAS. My listener is using HTTP Authentication (Integrated)

Outlook reverts to TCP/IP, if I do a connection test.

In my TMG logs I get:

12309 The server requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web server is denied. Contact the server administrator

Any ideas, or if what I am trying to do is possible would be appreciated :-)
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Secure Messaging >> TMG and Outlook Anywhere Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter