• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

EXCHANGE 2007 and CISCO UNITY CONNECTION 7

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Message Routing >> EXCHANGE 2007 and CISCO UNITY CONNECTION 7 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
EXCHANGE 2007 and CISCO UNITY CONNECTION 7 - 23.Oct.2011 7:16:04 PM   
phretbored

Our CISCO UNITY CONNECTION 7 voicemail system has an ACCEPT AND RELAY feature so when a caller leaves a VM it can relay that VM to our EXCHANGE server...then the VM is delivered as an email attachement.

The setup on the UNITY CONNECTION side is just putting in a SMART HOST address which is the EXCHANGE address and then configuring each UNITY account to ACCEPT AND RELAY any VM (there is also an option for just RELAY)that comes in.

When I leave a test VM the ACCEPT AND RELAY part seems to be working on the UNITY side.
UNITY is performing the RELAY process from what I can determine.

Is there anything on EXCHANGE 2007 that would likely need to be setup or tweaked to make this work?
A RECEIVE CONNECTOR setting or something else maybe?

The UNITY box and the EXCHANGE box are on 2 different subnets on the local LAN and I know UNITY can see the EXCHANGE box address via PING.

It seems like something on the EXCHANGE side might be where the problem is?

Has anybody dealt with UNITY CONNECTION relay to EXCHANGE 2007?

Thanks,

MARK

< Message edited by phretbored -- 23.Oct.2011 7:18:23 PM >
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Message Routing >> EXCHANGE 2007 and CISCO UNITY CONNECTION 7 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter