• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

I need help cant figure out the problem

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Installation >> I need help cant figure out the problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I need help cant figure out the problem - 17.Nov.2011 3:18:32 PM   
inbusiness

I am geting  this up on my server   do anyone know what i need to do

Error:
The following error was generated when "$error.Clear();
          if ($RoleIsDatacenter -ne $true)
          {
            if (test-ExchangeServersWriteAccess -DomainController $RoleDomainController -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue)
            {
              # upgrade the discovery mailboxes to R5 version, this will fix the RecipientDisplayType property of the discovery mailbox which was wrong in R4.
              get-mailbox -RecipientTypeDetails DiscoveryMailbox -DomainController $RoleDomainController | where {$_.IsValid -eq $false} | set-mailbox -DomainController $RoleDomainController
              $name = [Microsoft.Exchange.Management.RecipientTasks.EnableMailbox]::DiscoveryMailboxUniqueName;
              $dispname = [Microsoft.Exchange.Management.RecipientTasks.EnableMailbox]::DiscoveryMailboxDisplayName;
              $mbxs = @( get-mailbox -Filter {name -eq $name} -IgnoreDefaultScope -resultSize 1 );
              if ( $mbxs.length -eq 0)
              {
                $dbs = @(get-MailboxDatabase -Server:$RoleFqdnOrName -DomainController $RoleDomainController);
                if($dbs.Length -ne 0)
                {
                  $mbxUser = @(get-user -Filter {name -eq $name} -IgnoreDefaultScope -ResultSize 1);
                  if ($mbxUser.Length -ne 0)
                  {
                    enable-mailbox -Discovery -identity $mbxUser[0] -DisplayName $dispname -database $dbs[0].Identity;
                  }
                }
              }
            }
            else
            {
              write-exchangesetuplog -info "Skipping creating Discovery Search Mailbox because of insufficient permission."
            } 
          }
        " was run: "Database is mandatory on UserMailbox. Property Name: Database".

Database is mandatory on UserMailbox. Property Name: Database
Click here for help... http://technet.microsoft.com/en-US/library/ms.exch.err.default(EXCHG.141).aspx?v=14.1.218.11&e=ms.exch.err.Ex88D115&l=0&cl=cp
Post #: 1
RE: I need help cant figure out the problem - 18.Nov.2011 1:52:02 AM   
clementrosario

In ADSIEdit, verify that the homeMDB attribute has a value and that it points to a valid mailbox database on the local Exchange server.

(in reply to inbusiness)
Post #: 2
RE: I need help cant figure out the problem - 18.Nov.2011 2:32:05 AM   
inbusiness

what to do when i cant find homMDB attribute 

(in reply to inbusiness)
Post #: 3
RE: I need help cant figure out the problem - 18.Nov.2011 4:01:33 AM   
inbusiness

what to do  when i get  this  error:  --------------------------------------------------------
Microsoft Exchange Error
--------------------------------------------------------
Failed to mount database 'Mailstore1'.

Mailstore1
Failed
Error:
Couldn't mount the database that you specified. Specified database: Mailstore1; Error code: An Active Manager operation failed. Error: The database action failed. Error: Operation failed with message: MapiExceptionCallFailed: Unable to mount database. (hr=0x80004005, ec=1011)
. [Database: Mailstore1, Server: Exchange6.intern.inbusiness.no].

An Active Manager operation failed. Error: The database action failed. Error: Operation failed with message: MapiExceptionCallFailed: Unable to mount database. (hr=0x80004005, ec=1011)
. [Database: Mailstore1, Server: Exchange6.intern.inbusiness.no]

An Active Manager operation failed. Error: Operation failed with message: MapiExceptionCallFailed: Unable to mount database. (hr=0x80004005, ec=1011)
. [Server: Exchange6.intern.inbusiness.no]

MapiExceptionCallFailed: Unable to mount database. (hr=0x80004005, ec=1011)

OK

(in reply to inbusiness)
Post #: 4
RE: I need help cant figure out the problem - 18.Nov.2011 12:08:24 PM   
ermanishchawla

quote:

ORIGINAL: inbusiness

what to do  when i get  this  error:  --------------------------------------------------------
Microsoft Exchange Error
Failed to mount database 'Mailstore1'.

Mailstore1
Failed
Error:
Couldn't mount the database that you specified. Specified database: Mailstore1; Error code: An Active Manager operation failed. Error: The database action failed. Error: Operation failed with message: MapiExceptionCallFailed: Unable to mount database. (hr=0x80004005, ec=1011)
. [Database: Mailstore1, Server: Exchange6.intern.inbusiness.no].

An Active Manager operation failed. Error: The database action failed. Error: Operation failed with message: MapiExceptionCallFailed: Unable to mount database. (hr=0x80004005, ec=1011)
. [Database: Mailstore1, Server: Exchange6.intern.inbusiness.no]

An Active Manager operation failed. Error: Operation failed with message: MapiExceptionCallFailed: Unable to mount database. (hr=0x80004005, ec=1011)
. [Server: Exchange6.intern.inbusiness.no]

MapiExceptionCallFailed: Unable to mount database. (hr=0x80004005, ec=1011)

OK

Is it a standalone Server or server configured in DAG ??

(in reply to inbusiness)
Post #: 5
RE: I need help cant figure out the problem - 18.Nov.2011 4:37:35 PM   
shanmarsh1

Will not give you the results you're expecting; the %'s will be treated as mod operators. That loop should be something more like:

Body Armour | Safeguard Clothing

(in reply to inbusiness)
Post #: 6

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Installation >> I need help cant figure out the problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter