• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Exchange 2010 Shared mailbox / User mailbox

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Secure Messaging >> Exchange 2010 Shared mailbox / User mailbox Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Exchange 2010 Shared mailbox / User mailbox - 19.Dec.2011 4:34:43 PM   
Hakan91

Hi,

I have general question, I have a shared mailbox example: Communication. I just create a group for that mailbox and add 5 users to the group. Then I use Powershell script to add permissions on the shared mailbox like -AccessRights Fullaccess -InheritanceType all and -Extendedrights "Send As" -InheritanceType all.

All 5 Users can access the mailbox and they can send a email from the mailbox. The real question if the user X send a email from the mailbox Communication, can I see somewhere else wich user send the mail from the Communication mailbox. So that I can trigger that specify email wich user has send the mail out the name of Communication shared mailbox. Like is that User 1, 2, etc..

Does anybody knows how I can find that to trigger the mail with the userID, or is this not possible to see wich user send the email from the shared mailbox.

Kind regards,
Hakan91
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Secure Messaging >> Exchange 2010 Shared mailbox / User mailbox Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter