• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

EMC 2010 Failed to Initialized

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Management >> EMC 2010 Failed to Initialized Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
EMC 2010 Failed to Initialized - 27.Feb.2012 1:27:09 PM   
civir

I get the following error:

The Following Error occurred while attempting to connect to the specified Exchange server "server.local:"
The attempt to connect to htt://server.local/Powershell using "Kerberos" authentication failed:
Connecting to remote server failed with the following ,message" Logon Failure: unknown user name or password. For more info , see the About remote Troubleshooting Help topic.

(X) Initialization Failed

The following error occurred while attempting to connect to the specified Exchange server 'xxx.ourdomain.com':

. For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic.

(I) Click here to retry

Its a fresh install about two weeks old and I cant get into the EMC.

Any ideas?
Post #: 1
RE: EMC 2010 Failed to Initialized - 29.Feb.2012 4:57:05 PM   
amcvicar

The EMC uses powershell in the backend so first try and access powershell. If you can't it is likely an IIS issue.
1. Within IIS make sure your default website has port bindings enabled for all unnassigned IP's for HTTP and HTTPS (for HTTPS you can use the default certificate).
2. For the powershell directory in IIS make sure it is not set to use SSL and that all the permissions are set to disabled.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks

Alastair

(in reply to civir)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Management >> EMC 2010 Failed to Initialized Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter