• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Help with OWA / ISA 2004 Config. Tearing my hair out!!!

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Outlook Web Access >> Help with OWA / ISA 2004 Config. Tearing my hair out!!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Help with OWA / ISA 2004 Config. Tearing my hair out!!! - 16.Aug.2012 6:45:57 AM   
ittim

Hi, Hope someone can help me.

I've got OWA working on the local lan. I need to get it working online.

Currently I have my ISA 2004 installed in a DMZ. Communication to the Internal exchange server is fine.

I have installed a purchased certificate and can telnet into my exchange server on port 443 using the fqdn setout in the certificate ( have it set in the host file)

I've setup the ISA mail publisher as detailed in pretty much every document I can find on line but I get nothing from the browser (currently using a client in the DMZ)

I can access OWA using the ISA server but not a client on same subnet. I see 'the connection was interupted'

the ISA monitor appears to show 4 entires when I attempt to connect. They are Initiated, Closed, Initiated and then Closed again.

I'm really out of ideas. Can anyone advise me where to check?

**The only thing I have noticed is that the certificate when imported on ISA 2004 doesn't appear to have a certificate path. Could this be the problem?**

Many Thanks, any advice appreciated!
Post #: 1
RE: Help with OWA / ISA 2004 Config. Tearing my hair ou... - 16.Aug.2012 8:25:15 AM   
ittim

Sorry, Just noticed i'm in the wrong place, I'm refering to Exchange 2003, could someon move it please?

Just as an added note, it appeared that I had an issue with IIS. Re-installed IIS and now I get an Error Code 500 - No such service is known. The service cannot be found in the specified name space (10108)

(in reply to ittim)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Outlook Web Access >> Help with OWA / ISA 2004 Config. Tearing my hair out!!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter