• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

New Mail Suspended

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Exchange 2003 SBS >> New Mail Suspended Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Mail Suspended - 23.Aug.2012 2:58:45 PM   
mykrobinson

I am an Exchange virgin, so please be gentle. I have a client who is running their own Exchange server, not set up by myself. As of today, she says that none of the users are able to send an email, however they can all receive. She gets the following error when trying to send:

I have checked to verify that they are not on any blacklist, and best I can tell, they are not. If it matters, they are using AVG Business Edition v10 for their security suite, once again not installed by me. It troubles me that supposedly no user can send. I need some troubleshooting steps to try to get this resolved. I don't know if I am just Googling for the wrong terms, but I cant find much on the topic. I suspect there may be an infection somewhere on the network that is hammering the exchange server and it has just locked down, but I don't really know where to begin looking. I have combed through the Exchange settings, but I really need some insight from an experienced user as to what I should be focusing on, and more importantly, how to locate teh true source of the problem.

Thanks in advance.

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Emo Philips
Post #: 1
RE: New Mail Suspended - 27.Aug.2012 6:06:32 AM   
piyushagrawal

Change the port number. This might work.

Thanks & Regards
Piyush
Exchange Admin @Lepide Software Pvt. Ltd.

(in reply to mykrobinson)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Exchange 2003 SBS >> New Mail Suspended Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter