• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

partial browser connectivity to OWA

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Outlook Web Access >> partial browser connectivity to OWA Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
partial browser connectivity to OWA - 31.Aug.2012 5:03:45 PM   
bardicverse

Hi all,

new to the Exchange world, I created a 2008 server for the school I work at, got Exchange 2010 installed and running, migrated all the users from Exchange 2003, no problems.

Got the external link going ok, I was able to connect from on site as well as away, as were some other users.

Some teachers both on site and at home complained they couldnt get on. By that, I dont mean they had authentication issues, the website request came back with Unable to Connect, never got to the login screen.

In one particular instance, I watched the business admin able to get to the login screen and successfully login via Firefox, but could not do it with Internet Explorer, said unable to connect. I was able to access the website remotely with Internet Explorer. The principal couldnt access the page in Firefox on site. Im able to access the owa from firefox offsite. About 5 teachers couldnt log on from home. A few were able to and emailed me.

Needless to say, Im pretty baffled as to what could be causing the browser issues. Could it be something as simple as the user having an outdated browser?

We are using an internally made certificate, complete with annoying security risk screens when the browser makes the connection to the server, which is fine. But some teachers arent getting that far. Any ideas would be much appreciated.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Outlook Web Access >> partial browser connectivity to OWA Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter