• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to route mail In & Out of exchange organization

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Message Routing >> How to route mail In & Out of exchange organization Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to route mail In & Out of exchange organization - 20.Sep.2012 1:49:41 AM   
i_tex

Hi,

We have exchange server 2007 on windows 2008, hub transport role installed. We are using EFS as POP3 email collector to collect emails from our domain and then forward emails to exchange server. Some of our staff are working in the office & have their AD account and mailbox on exchange server while some of the staff work remotely and they don't have AD account & mailbox, however they have their email account on domain. The problem is that if someone sends an email to abc@abc.com who don't have AD account & mailbox on our server, it will be delivered through SMTP without problem however if the recipient has AD & mailbox, it will be delivered locally. Is there a possibility that a copy of the message is delivered through SMTP to our domain and one copy is delivered locally?
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Message Routing >> How to route mail In & Out of exchange organization Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter