• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to Recover Deleted mail from Outlook 2007?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> General >> How to Recover Deleted mail from Outlook 2007? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to Recover Deleted mail from Outlook 2007? - 20.Sep.2012 5:51:56 AM   
roonharry

I am very happy with my Outlook 2007 Email service but few days ago i accidentally deleted some important mail from mailbox and have no backup of mail and one thing more i want to share that is i used exchange server 2010 with outlook 2007 please help me to recover my deleted mail.
Post #: 1
RE: How to Recover Deleted mail from Outlook 2007? - 20.Sep.2012 8:12:09 AM   
rem

Hi
Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 provides a way to recover items after you delete them permanently, even after you empty the Deleted Items folder but your Exchange administrator have to specified the retention time for items that are deleted permanently on the server running Exchange. After this time elapses, you cannot recover the deleted items.

In the folder from where you deleted the item, or in the Deleted Items folder, click Recover Deleted Items on the Tools menu.
Next select items to recover and choose recover

Remigiusz
ExchangeBlog

(in reply to roonharry)
Post #: 2
RE: How to Recover Deleted mail from Outlook 2007? - 21.Sep.2012 5:46:00 AM   
alexcook12

quote:

ORIGINAL: roonharry

I am very happy with my Outlook 2007 Email service but few days ago i accidentally deleted some important mail from mailbox and have no backup of mail and one thing more i want to share that is i used exchange server 2010 with outlook 2007 please help me to recover my deleted mail.

Can you check and tell the retention time for your emails because after the retention time you won't be able to recover those emails with Recover Deleted Item Option. Check with your administrator what time has set and what properties are set for retention period. As you said few days back assuming it as less than a week then you can recover it using recover deleted items tab. One more thing check retention policies also if it "move to archive" after retention time you can recover them from archive.

< Message edited by zbnet -- 4.Jun.2013 3:27:09 AM >

(in reply to roonharry)
Post #: 3
RE: How to Recover Deleted mail from Outlook 2007? - 9.Oct.2012 3:52:37 AM   
shanghao90

I do not know how to recover deleted emails .
-----------------
Source : Friv .

(in reply to hanry123)
Post #: 4
RE: How to Recover Deleted mail from Outlook 2007? - 17.Aug.2013 6:30:11 AM   
ArthurBost

Make sure you have Outlook 2007 open. On the main menu click “Tools” and click the “Recover Deleted Items” option.

All emails that you have selected will be put back in the original folder that you deleted them from. So if you deleted the item straight from your Inbox, the email will be put back in your Inbox.

< Message edited by zbnet -- 19.Aug.2013 4:00:57 AM >
Post #: 5
RE: How to Recover Deleted mail from Outlook 2007? - 24.Aug.2013 1:57:32 AM   
kathyfrank21

The retention period for the deleted emails lies between 7-14 days. After exceeding this period of time user cannot recover Exchange deleted emails of 2010 and 2007 server. User can recover emails during retention period from Outlook 2007 and 2010 versions easily. Follow the link to view simple manual steps easily: http://goo.gl/f7YVRy

(in reply to roonharry)
Post #: 6
RE: How to Recover Deleted mail from Outlook 2007? - 26.Aug.2014 5:28:32 AM   
selinajodi

I would like to recommend third party OST Recovery solution that restores permanently deleted Outlook emails from OST file without Exchange Server environment.

Read more visit: http://ostpst.blogspot.in/

(in reply to kathyfrank21)
Post #: 7
RE: How to Recover Deleted mail from Outlook 2007? - 29.Aug.2014 2:04:52 AM   
henrydavidson

If you have accidentally deleted emails from Outlook and now you want to restore them back then an effective tool for Outlook PST emails recovery is available. Just employ a third party tool like PST repair and retrieve your important emails data back.

(in reply to roonharry)
Post #: 8
RE: How to Recover Deleted mail from Outlook 2007? - 4.Sep.2014 10:47:19 PM   
CarlElliott

I want to refer another Recovery Software, So just use Outlook PST Recovery Software, because this tool is repair your outlook files data and quickly Recover PST file data to new PST file without any issues. read more:- http://www.outlook-pst.recoverydeletedfiles.com/
Post #: 9
RE: How to Recover Deleted mail from Outlook 2007? - 6.Oct.2014 2:25:04 AM   
johnmichalen

You can easily recover deleted or corrupted Outlook PST file by taking help of RecoveryFix for Outlook recovery software which is capable to retrieve the lost data and also makes the inaccessible data accessible yet again.For more details about the PST recovery software visit http://www.outlookpstrepair.recoveryfix.com

(in reply to CarlElliott)
Post #: 10
RE: How to Recover Deleted mail from Outlook 2007? - 9.Oct.2014 8:02:43 AM   
LeviRichard.22

Using Kernel for Outlook PST Repair Tool you can easily recover your deleted emails and other items from Outlook 2007 successfully. Go to http://www.pstrepairutility.net to download pst repair tool for the recovery of your data and refer to http://www.corruptpstfile.org to know more about pst recovery solutions.

(in reply to roonharry)
Post #: 11
RE: How to Recover Deleted mail from Outlook 2007? - 10.Oct.2014 12:23:33 AM   
Jamesfaulkner

With the help of Fix PST repair tool you can quickly resolve your all corrupt or damaged data from outlook PST files. This utility is also well supported by all versions of MS Outlook. Read more: http://www.corruptpstfile.org

(in reply to roonharry)
Post #: 12

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> General >> How to Recover Deleted mail from Outlook 2007? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter