• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Exchange Redirect (Login Attempts)

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Outlook Web Access >> Exchange Redirect (Login Attempts) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Exchange Redirect (Login Attempts) - 30.Sep.2012 8:06:02 PM   
altjx

Good evening all,

I am in the process of studying the way Exchange handles redirects, but having some difficulty finding detailed articles.

After submitting a login request using OWA, it redirects you either once or twice. Once, apparently if the credentials are correct. And twice if the credentials are incorrect.

Can someone explain to me where in the process is the server checking to see whether or not the credentials are correect? I am basically just trying to get a great understanding prior to preparing this topic for a meeting.

Thanks!
Post #: 1
RE: Exchange Redirect (Login Attempts) - 15.Oct.2012 11:50:41 AM   
johnjacobs123

With Backup Exec, you can restore mailbox items such as mailboxes and public folders to a different mailbox on the same server or to a different location.

You can also restore mailboxes or mailbox items to a .PST, a Microsoft Outlook data file, that is compatible with Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007, or 2010. The maximum size of the .PST file is 20 GB. If the restore exceeds the size limit, the .PST files are numbered consecutively.

Hope that helped. ;)

Spreadsheet

(in reply to altjx)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Outlook Web Access >> Exchange Redirect (Login Attempts) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter