• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

OMA not Working

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Outlook Web Access >> OMA not Working Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OMA not Working - 11.Oct.2012 3:47:21 AM   
Mino

 

Posts: 2
Joined: 11.Oct.2012
Status: offline
I did demote my server Exchange 2003 with domain controller role.

I restored "almost" all the permissions that, following demote, have been modified.

I reset all exchange virtual directory following this article:
kb883380 (Metod 1)

I repair asp.net permission following this article:
kb818486

I've in ESM all Mobile services properties selected (Exchange ActiveSync and Outlook Mobile Access) except for Device Security (all unselected) .

All users have OMA options, in ADUC, Enabled.

In /Exchange vdir , SSL Require option is disable.


I modified owa vdir following this article:

kb817379 (Metod 2)


When testing my mobile access with this site:
https://www.testexchangeconnectivity.com/

I get this error:



Exchange ActiveSync returned an HTTP 500 response

and there is this link:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/620c5ce8-3595-4658-9a7a-ec76c10e4a69.aspx

In Event Viewer there is this error:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Server ActiveSync
Event Category: None
Event ID: 3005
Date: 11/10/2012
Time: 12.50.18
User: DOMAIN\omatest
Computer: MAILSERVER
Description:
Unexpected Exchange mailbox Server error: Server: [mailserver.domain.it] User: [omatest@domain.it] HTTP status code: [400]. Verify that the Exchange mailbox Server is working correctly.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

< Message edited by Mino -- 11.Oct.2012 5:57:57 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: OMA not Working - 11.Oct.2012 7:54:34 AM   
leederbyshire

 

Posts: 1356
Joined: 4.Jan.2006
Status: offline
It sometimes does that if you haven't told the default web site to listen on 'All unassigned' IP addresses, or if you have a host header name configured for it. Note that it you have more than one web site on the server, you will possibly have good reasons for not configuring it like that, so you may not be able to simply change it back to the default settings (i.e. 'All unassigned' and an empty host header value).

_____________________________

Lee.
___________________________________

Outlook Web Access for PDA and WAP:
www.leederbyshire.com
___________________________________

(in reply to Mino)
Post #: 2
RE: OMA not Working - 11.Oct.2012 9:24:42 AM   
Mino

 

Posts: 2
Joined: 11.Oct.2012
Status: offline
I tried both ways:

"All unassigned IP" and setting both IP and header.

(ps.: Exchange has 2 ip. A second ip is internal and used only for backup, and first IP is for production)

If I set All Unassigned or IP without header, I get this error as output from the test:

<body><h2>HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden</h2></body>

(in reply to leederbyshire)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Outlook Web Access >> OMA not Working Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts


Follow TechGenix on Twitter