• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Adding a mailbox database copy

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> High Availability >> Adding a mailbox database copy Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Adding a mailbox database copy - 17.Oct.2012 4:03:20 AM   
unaveed1

Hello everyone

i am having this issue with exchange 2010 DAG .As I click on the database and click on add a mailbox copy it gives me an error message “network path cannot be found “.I am new to this DAG thing and I know I am missing something .Let me give you guys a little background of what I did

I have two mailbox servers MBX1, MBX2 with exact same drives and size

E drive I have the DB hosted and F drives I have the logs.

What happened a month ago that my E drive was almost full because of the journal mailbox got to big .SO I created a new DB on the F drive where the logs are hosted because it has space on it and transferred all the mailboxes to the new DB on the F drive and deleted the old DB on E which was making the drive full. Now the issue is the new DB on F drive I cannot create a DB copy on MBX2 .It always give me an error that network path cannot be found .AM I missing something do have to give the path of the drive that the DB is on .PLEASE HELP
Post #: 1
RE: Adding a mailbox database copy - 26.Oct.2012 5:18:20 AM   
pjhutch

Sometimes I find that logging into a different mailbox server and then add a mailbox copy on there. Weird but seems to work.

Peter Hutchison MCP
Exchange Administrator
University of Huddersfield

(in reply to unaveed1)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> High Availability >> Adding a mailbox database copy Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter