• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

User monitoring

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> General >> User monitoring Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
User monitoring - 7.Nov.2012 5:41:29 PM   
mforester

My CEO wants to monitor the inbound and outbound e-mail for a specific user. In the past we have created a new mailbox and enabled mail forwarding on the user's mailbox to the mailbox that the CEO has access to but that did not allow him to see the outbound e-mail. Any suggestions for how to do this without 3rd party tools? If there is a 3rd party tool that does this easilly that would be welcome information as well.

Thank you!
Post #: 1
RE: User monitoring - 7.Nov.2012 11:30:26 PM   
rem

Hi
Inbound emails you can forward from mailbox to other mailbox and save copy on this user mailbox.
For outbound emails you can create Transport Rule for all emails sent by user1 to send copy to mailbox with inbound emails copy.

Remigiusz
ExchangeBlog

(in reply to mforester)
Post #: 2
RE: User monitoring - 8.Nov.2012 1:39:45 AM   
tarunpant

Hi,

I think that your problem is that your CEO wants to view the emails. There is a third party tool which helps to see the receiving users mails within and outside the organisation and also the sending users mails both within and outside the organisation. These are basically the message tracking log files that a person wants to see. This tool does not specifically specify that which user has sent the mail and which user has received the mail; it will give you the list of all the users which has sent the mail and which has received the mails. For more you can go to
http://www.exchangeserverreporting.com/

Thanks

(in reply to rem)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> General >> User monitoring Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message