• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Exhcnage Information Store starting problem

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Information Stores >> Exhcnage Information Store starting problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Exhcnage Information Store starting problem - 30.Nov.2012 9:00:55 AM   
borceivanovski

Hi All

I need help.
The information store wont start at all. Let me give you a little bit of background first, the server is SBS 2003 with Exchange 2003 and also it is in Chinese, because this is for the company location in China.

We had a problem with the exchange server, because the server didnt had appropriate antivirus, the subscription has expired. These led to running extensive antivirus software, in order to remove all the viruses. This was successfully done, and installed antivirus called 360. Because the operating system is in Chinese, it is very difficult for me to resolve problems or issues or to gather any information.

Moreover, the information store disappear from the service list, so i did re installation of the exchange. After that the information store showed up, but doesn't want to start, giving me error 1067.

Here are the errors that are showing in the event log.
MsExchangeFBPublic, event ID 8197.
Here is what google translator managed to translate for this event:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish
Event Category: General
Event ID: 8197
Date: 2012-11-30
Event: 17:13:15
User: N / A
Computer: TVCNSV1
Description:
An error occurred while initializing virtual machine TVCNSV1 session. Error number: 0x8004011d. Please ensure that the store is running Microsoft Exchange.

For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.

Another error in the event log is
Application error, event ID 1000
Event Source: Application Error
Event Category: (100)
Event ID: 1000
Event: 9:16:13
Description:
Faulting application store.exe, version 6.5.7226.3, faulting module kernel32.dll, version 5.2.3790.3959, fault address 0x00003d2e.

Also this is the last event log:
Exchange Server, event ID 1000

Event Source: Microsoft Exchange Server
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
Event: 9:16:09
Description:
Faulting application store.exe, version 6.5.7226.3, stamp 407db771, faulting module kernel32.dll, version 5.2.3790.3959, stamp 45d72003, debug? 0, fault address 0x00003d2e.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

I tried reinstalling the exchange server, but that didn't help at all, it only provide me the information store service in the service list.

I realy dont care if i have to start with no emails or anything, the only thing i care about is to recover the exchange server so they will be able to use emails again.
And also, i dont want to reinstall the whole SBS 2003, because i have other information and i am not on site in order to make all this happen.

Any help will be appreciated, and if you need any more information, i will help as much as possible to provide them.

Thanks in advance.

Borche Ivanovski
Post #: 1
RE: Exhcnage Information Store starting problem - 30.Nov.2012 2:10:41 PM   
borceivanovski

Ok it is solved.
Thank you.

(in reply to borceivanovski)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Information Stores >> Exhcnage Information Store starting problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter