• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

The name on the sercurity certificate is invalid or doesnot match the name of the site.

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Mobility >> The name on the sercurity certificate is invalid or doesnot match the name of the site. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The name on the sercurity certificate is invalid or doe... - 19.Feb.2013 4:18:01 AM   
mkashifakram

Hi,

I am facing the above error message from outside the organization, within the network every thing is fine.

Error: The name on the sercurity certificate is invalid or doesnot match the name of the site.

until a month ago everything was fine. I have multiple domains in exchange server and i am only receiving this error message on one domain. can someone advise what
needs to be done for this. my certificates are valid till 2016.

Error Image: http://images.google.com/search?hl=en&tbo=d&q=the+name+on+the+sercurity+certificate+is&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSUAlzFA1DXU2_1HRo8CxCwjKcIGioKKAgBEgL4Bxog6Uw7ZfimjYazvbaZb6h2e9yQhRJbdliByaWwpml5ZBAMCxCOrv4IGgAMIaVWDWUgSA7M&sa=X&ei=7U8jUd-bGMy5hAei6oDoBA&ved=0CCsQwg4&biw=1920&bih=1024#imgrc=cxQNQ11Nvx2dBM%3A%3B0YqY0aPohU9u_M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.itblog.bnaya.co.il%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2012%252F02%252FCertificateError.png%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.itblog.bnaya.co.il%252F%253Fpage_id%253D244%3B402%3B289

Error on the Link: autodiscover.----.com

more details

Exchange 2010
Win Server 2008 (Not R2)

Regards,

Kashif
Post #: 1
RE: The name on the sercurity certificate is invalid or... - 6.Apr.2013 9:09:57 AM   
pjhutch

For exchange certificates you would include any relevant names that you have configured for OWA, EWS, IMAP, POP3, SMTP, UM, Autodiscover, HT/CAS servers that will be using TLS or SSL access.

Is this error coming up when using Outlook, OWA or Outlook Anywhere?

Peter Hutchison MCP
Exchange Administrator
University of Huddersfield

(in reply to mkashifakram)
Post #: 2
RE: The name on the sercurity certificate is invalid or... - 8.Jul.2013 1:50:36 AM   
sunala

Most newcomers to the HC is the fear of death, and I hope there is immortality approach. But with the rise of the difficulty of drawing brush all of these methods have become clouds, failure is not the only teammate.

< Message edited by sunala -- 10.Oct.2013 4:08:49 AM >
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Mobility >> The name on the sercurity certificate is invalid or doesnot match the name of the site. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter