Unable ot connect to mailboxes on target server after moving them (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Migration

iww -> Unable ot connect to mailboxes on target server after moving them (26.May2013 11:03:39 AM)

Hi ,
I set up a new server in an Exchange 2003 SP2 Organization and trying to move mailboxes to the new server. I notice that I can do this without any problems from the ADUC tool on the new Exchange Server but once users are moved from the old server to the new server they are no longer able ot connect to the mailbox. Seems like a permissions issue. However, when moved back to the server where the users were originally created they regain access to their mailboxes. Please help.

Thanks

charlesnjackson -> RE: Unable ot connect to mailboxes on target server after moving them (10.Mar.2015 6:49:21 AM)

Therefore, the best option for you is converting EDB to PST file by using 3rd party link http://tinyurl.com/ngohqy6 which can easily extract emails from corrupt EDB file and convert it from source Exchange server into PST file format.

Page: [1]