• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Error accessing Exchange 2013 OWA and ECP

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Outlook Web Access >> Error accessing Exchange 2013 OWA and ECP Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Error accessing Exchange 2013 OWA and ECP - 5.Jun.2013 10:24:37 AM   
berrykd

I have an Exchange 2013 install on Windows Server 2012. DC is on a separate Windows Server 2012 system. Everything appeared to be working fine with regard to mail flow, OWA and ECP access until I added my Certificate I requested from my CA.

After installing this certificate I am unable to access OWA or ECP internally or externally. When I browse to the site with just server name\owa or FQDN\owa the result is the same. I see the favicon briefly show in the address before the the screen changes to an erro page stating the connect was reset.

I have attempted to remove and recreate the virtual directories for both OWA and ECP and remove the certificate. This has not helped and perhaps has made things worse.

Also, Here the results of the Get-ExchangeCertificate command:

Thumbprint Services Subject

E5F091AC2E9C69C0C4A81532DDE7675F9D47A275 ....S.. CN=Microsoft Exchange Server Auth Certificate 200A7C2D7F14E4F37C785524807A69C63E182B6A ...WS.. CN=ESLPLXCH02 7E26D249E2F61D4A66F0CE74A13ABB516891797C ....... CN=WMSvc-ESLPLXCH02

When trying to access OWA with IE I get the following eror:

This page can't be displayed •Make sure the web address https://eslplxch02 is correct. •Look for the page with your search engine. •Refresh the page in a few minutes. •Make sure TLS and SSL protocols are enabled. Go to Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > Settings > Security

When trying to access OWA with Firefox it says the connect was reset while loading the page.

I am also seeing a ton of Audit Failures in the Security log. It shows bad username or password for the process:  

C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V15\Bin\MSExchangeHMWorker.exe

If you could tell me which log file(s) may help shed some light on this, I will attach them

Thank You

Kevin
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Outlook Web Access >> Error accessing Exchange 2013 OWA and ECP Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter