• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Tool to manage Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync | EASAdmin 1.0 (Beta)

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Mobility >> Tool to manage Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync | EASAdmin 1.0 (Beta) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Tool to manage Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync | EASAdmin... - 26.Oct.2013 11:19:44 PM   
123raghu

We made a tool that can be used to manage Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync and it is made available free. I hope you find it useful. We welcome your suggestion and feedback.

You can access the tool at http://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Tool-to-manage-Exchange-8a458b2a

Thank you,

It is not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing......

Cheers,
Raghu
Raghuv@live.com
Post #: 1
RE: Tool to manage Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync | EASA... - 25.Nov.2013 4:48:31 PM   
Val_0

Great tool! Thanks for creating it. I am having an issue where all the "times" are off by 7 hrs. I am in Mountain Std Time zone and wondering if I am able to change it to that.

(in reply to 123raghu)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Mobility >> Tool to manage Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync | EASAdmin 1.0 (Beta) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter