How to delete unused public folders from legacy server before migration (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Migration

lcsgeek -> How to delete unused public folders from legacy server before migration (9.Nov.2013 9:42:32 AM)

We have several public folders that the users never have used. I have deleted the actual folders from outlook. These public folders are lingering from an exchange2003 install that we migrated to exchange2007 a couple weeks ago. I read that public folder were no longer necessary in 2007 as long as a clients were running outlook 2007. All of our clients, all 10 of them, are running outlook 2013 and so I want to remove all Legacy PF objects and start creating any new pfs using the new architecture. How do I delete all public folders from exchange 2007 EMC so that they don't get migrated into the new Exchange2013 box? Also how to I tell 2013 to operate in native public folder mode instead of a mixed legacy mode? Thanks in advance

Gulab -> RE: How to delete unused public folders from legacy server before migration (24.Jan.2014 9:12:55 AM)

You can USE ESM or PFDaveAdmin tool to delete the Public Folders.

Page: [1]