• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

OWA and internal/external URLS

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Outlook Web Access >> OWA and internal/external URLS Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OWA and internal/external URLS - 23.Dec.2013 6:07:07 AM   
nboisse

Hi there,

I've picked up a 2013 install from a colleague and have hard trouble resolving some outstanding issues.

Firstly, from within Outlook 2013, users are unable to open Automatic Replies, but this works fine from the web interface.

The web interface is only accessible internally through https://servername/owa. Its external URL https://webmail.website.com/owa does not resolve.

I also believe there is an issue with autodiscover. For Outlook 2010 clients, new accounts fail to be created - this begins with a certificate error at the "Search for server settings" stage (issued by a company you have chosen not to trust)
It then ends with "The connection to Microsoft Exchange is not available. Exchange must be Online or connected to complete this action.

The problem I have is that the system is live and the users get edgy if I disrupt the server so rather than just "poke about" I'd rather see if, from the outset, someone may be able to link these issues to a common reconfig issue.

Please let me know. I can go into more detail about the steps I have take so far, but can quickly bring information back from the system should it be required.

Regards

Nathan
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Outlook Web Access >> OWA and internal/external URLS Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter