• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Mails are not receiving

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Installation >> Mails are not receiving Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Mails are not receiving - 7.Jan.2014 5:49:15 AM   
raman1477

HI ,

New exchange server 2013 implemented in our organization on windows 2012 base OS.
i can able to send and receive mails internally.

Issue

1. i am not receiving mails from other domains.

we have registered domain with godaddy.
i didnot know what entry need to give in A record and MX record.
kindly help it out on this.

Thanks & Regards,
Raman
Post #: 1
RE: Mails are not receiving - 28.Jan.2014 4:09:09 AM   
andrewdixon

Hi Raman,

The issue may be possible because your exchange server is not configured correctly.
To configure the Exchange Server to send and receive mails from other domains, you can refer to the link mentioned below-
http://www.mustbegeek.com/configure-exchange-server-2013-to-send-and-receive-outside-email/
Hope this may solve your issue.

(in reply to raman1477)
Post #: 2
RE: Mails are not receiving - 9.Jun.2020 8:55:21 AM   
Edwin009

After understanding the reasons as well as symptoms of the error, now to resolve the error follow these steps:

First, you should check the email in which the problem is occurring. You can easily check it by sending the test mail from any external account to the internal account.
Now, go to the Exchange Management Console (EMC) & select Toolbox.
After this, click on the Message Tracking option. As soon as it is done, a login window will occur. For the completion of the login process, execute these steps:
Firstly, search for mails that are received
Now, choose the user
Then, type in the email address from where you have generated the test mail
Click on OK button
After receiving the search results, make double-click on it and get the details. In case the failure of the delivery report, follow these instructions:
Go to the Start menu & choose services.msc, then hit on Enter key.
Now, under the Services window, locate the Microsoft Exchange Transport & right-click on it to choose Restart
Once the service is restarted, perform the external mail text again to fix the problem
Hit and Trail Solution for Exchange Server Not Receiving External Emails
Firstly, put the server of a local DNS server in outer DNS lookups. For this, you need to go under services settings & then set the IP of the local DNS server for outer DNS lookups.
Now, restart MS Exchange transport & Front end services both.
Perform the modification in the Host file. For this, open the host file of MS Exchange Server 2013/2016 & enter below-mentioned entries: 10.10.10.100 mailserver 10.10.10.100 mailserver.yourdomain.com

Hosted Exchange Server Hosting | Exchange 2016 Migration to Office 365

(in reply to raman1477)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Installation >> Mails are not receiving Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter