ActiveMonitoring Trace Logs (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Management

longman -> ActiveMonitoring Trace Logs (19.Mar.2014 3:19:31 AM)

Noticed with the installation of SP1 comes new logs that are created daily in the c:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V15\Logging\Monitoring\Monitoring\ActiveMonitoringTraceLogs. Tallying up to about 1.5 gigs a day on my test server. Would expect a much larger value for my live server. Is there any configuration options for this logging?

graham_84 -> RE: ActiveMonitoring Trace Logs (19.Jun.2014 2:31:14 PM)

Goto your exchange servers

Open <ExchangeInstallPath>:\bin\MSExchangeHMWorker.exe.config in a administrative notepad

Find the Line <add key="IsTraceLoggingEnabled" value="true" /> and change to false and save. Reboot server and you can now clear the logs in the monitoring path and they will not regenerate

If you take you time to look at the bottom of this config file it will say "Used for Exchange Online only" Microsoft have confirmed this has been set to true in error

Rgs

MickelJacson -> RE: ActiveMonitoring Trace Logs (30.Sep.2014 6:55:22 AM)

I want some friends I can go level with or take some ops. Hard to find people on during my play time because I'm in the USA. I am currently Protopharma but I can switch on my own to whichever faction. I prefer anti-city.

You can try out our braindumps.co and latest ACCA to get high flying success in final The University of Tokyo .

Page: [1]