• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

move all mailboxes

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Migration >> move all mailboxes Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
move all mailboxes - 9.Apr.2014 10:49:03 AM   
risingflight143

I want to migrate all mailboxes from exchange 2007 to Exchange 2013.
do i need to move individual mailboxes,how can i move bulk mailboxes
Post #: 1
RE: move all mailboxes - 17.Apr.2014 4:55:02 AM   
JohnHayhurst

Export Exchange EDB to PST with great EDB to PST conversion http://bit.ly/1OuqlwI application. It is wonderful tools that works with whole Exchange versions and effortlessly move EDB to PST with complete database. Microsoft EDB export to PST utility enables to read Exchange database with exact format in Outlook PST file within just few seconds. Grab this application and easily import EDB file to Outlook.

< Message edited by JohnHayhurst -- 1.Feb.2016 5:59:57 AM >

(in reply to risingflight143)
Post #: 2
RE: move all mailboxes - 24.Apr.2014 9:18:55 AM   
piyushagrawal

Hi,

Individually moving the mailboxes will take loads of time while migrating. Would recommend you using third party tools such as www.edbto-pst.com which can help you go over it.

Thanks & Regards
Piyush
Exchange Admin @Lepide Software Pvt. Ltd.

Post #: 3
RE: move all mailboxes - 9.May2014 10:02:25 AM   
Gulab

You can make use of One Simple PowerShell script to achieve it.
Get-Content C:\Migration\Batch01.txt | New-MoveRequest -TargetDatabase 2013DBName

The .txt file will contain alias or display name of the users. I prefer alias to get rid of duplicate entries.

Save the script as .ps1 file and schedule a task on Exchange Server.
Note: Make sure you edit .Config file of MRS Service on CAS Server to increase the number concurrent move request, by default exchange will process 2 Mailbox Move Request.

Gulab Prasad,
Technology Consultant
Exchange Ranger
Check out CodeTwo’s tools for Exchange admins

Post #: 4
RE: move all mailboxes - 8.Jul.2014 10:48:12 PM   
BernardRobinson

There are some other advanced application available for recovering unmounted or deleted mailbox from corrupt exchange server database.It is really very advanced and well programmed software that repairs and restores damaged EDB file to usable PST file within few clicks. You should try to use a free trial version of this software from here : http://www.****-****.com/recover-mailbox-from-edb.html
Post #: 5
RE: move all mailboxes - 8.Sep.2014 2:50:33 PM   
jeasonbeam

Download Microsoft EDB to PST **** Toolbox if you want to repair corrupt Microsoft EDB File and Move Exchange database to Outlook file with fully security. Microsoft EDB Recovery Software helps you to recover data from EDB File along with every email properties- To, Cc, Bcc, Subject, Date, and Time. By taking help of EDB to PST **** Software you can Extract EDB file to Convert Exchange Mailbox to PST file with full attachments- Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Draft, Journals, Tasks, Calendars, Notes, and Contacts etc. Best Microsoft EDB to PST Software smoothly Restore Exchange Mailbox to PST on Outlook file versions-97/2000/2002/2003/2007/2010/2013. This software works on Exchange EDB file versions-5.0/5.5/2000/2003/2007/2010.

For more info: http://www.****converter.****toolbox.com/

Post #: 6

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Migration >> move all mailboxes Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter