• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

OWA 2013 Logoff via TMG

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Outlook Web Access >> OWA 2013 Logoff via TMG Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OWA 2013 Logoff via TMG - 29.Apr.2014 4:31:50 AM   
tbennett300

Hello,

I'm publishing Exchange 2013 OWA via TMG 2010 and I'm experiencing an issue with the logoff feature in OWA. When I click 'Logoff', I see a message stating that I should close all browsers, but even if I do, I can re-open a browser and get back into my OWA session without having to re-authenticate.

I've seen the TechNet blog here:
http://blogs.technet.com/b/exchange/archive/2012/11/21/publishing-exchange-server-2013-using-tmg.aspx

I changed the logoff URL to /owa/logoff.owa, but we're using persistent cookies with a session time limit. Exchange is at CU3. My biggest problem here is that the machines on which OWA is used to connect aren't part of the same AD as the Exchange service, because essentially it's a cloud service, and the machines are effectively public computers, so the last thing I need is for the session not to terminate and for someone else to come along and see the previous users mail session.

Does anyone know how I might be able to get round this problem? I was hoping that OWA might use some kind of URL when the logoff button is clicked that I could capture and maybe redirect somewhere, but there's nothing I can see.

I'm going to try posting this over at isaserver.org as well, but in the meantime any advice would be appreciated.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Outlook Web Access >> OWA 2013 Logoff via TMG Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter