• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to Convert Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook PST (2010..,2013)- Need Help

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Management >> How to Convert Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook PST (2010..,2013)- Need Help Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to Convert Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook PST... - 6.May2014 3:13:42 AM   
abigailadolph

Previously I was working of Win XP and now replaced with new Windows 8 (Outlook 2013) but unable to import DBX files. Please provide easy solution how I can convert DBX files to Outlook 2013 in safety?

Post #: 1
RE: How to Convert Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook... - 6.May2014 9:39:54 AM   
andrewdixon

hi,

You may use the link mentioned below for your reference-
http://semnaitik.wordpress.com/2013/11/11/how-to-import-dbx-files-to-microsoft-outlook/

Thanks..

Thanks..
Andrewdixon
Microsoft Exchange server Pro/Expert
www.exchangeserverrecovery.com

(in reply to abigailadolph)
Post #: 2
RE: How to Convert Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook... - 29.May2014 4:31:04 AM   
amanda_lakai

Hi
Few Days back I was in the same scenario in which you are right now. I tried manual method for this conversion but it was wastage of time also risk of data loss during conversion. I canít take risk with my crucial and important data so I Google for solution and had a list of tools to convert Outlook Express data in to MS-Outlook.

I tried stellar dbx to pst **** software for the conversion. I would suggest you to use demo version before purchasing the software.

You can download demo version from under written URL:

http://download.cnet.com/Stellar-DBX-to-PST-****/3000-2367_4-75876722.html
Thanks

Post #: 3
RE: How to Convert Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook... - 15.Jul.2014 2:10:51 AM   
jessicarussell001

You can use either manual method or any automated tool to convert DBX Files to Outlook 2013.
Manual method can be apply free of cost, you can take help-

http://otingainamata.wordpress.com/2014/07/04/how-to-convert-dbx-to-pst-with-helpful-dbx-file-****/

Manual method may consume more time & may lose your important files, so you also can use the third party tool like DBX **** from the given link which is safe & simple to use.

Best Regard

(in reply to amanda_lakai)
Post #: 4
RE: How to Convert Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook... - 2.Feb.2015 12:17:50 AM   
ronniepaul

Hi

Follow the link for manual method to perform the converison of DBX file to PST.

https://recoveryplusconversion.wordpress.com/2014/12/31/how-to-convert-dbx-to-pst/

Thanks

Post #: 5
RE: How to Convert Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook... - 3.Jul.2015 7:24:37 AM   
nnappa

The manual trick shared by avvy_vincy here, is certainly useful and helpful. If any user face any sort of difficulty while performing that manual trick, he/she can take reference of this blog post: N.Sem's Blog || How to Import DBX Files to Microsoft Outlook?

The manual trick is nicely defined in the above blog post.

Regards.

< Message edited by nnappa -- 6.Aug.2015 2:23:58 AM >
Post #: 6
RE: How to Convert Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook... - 30.Aug.2016 4:52:48 AM   
ciya

I would recommend you to use a third party Convert DBX to PST tool to migrate Outlook express data file DBX to outlook PST format .Tool support Outlook 2010 , 2013, 2016 and other versions . Professional -Software offers unique features such as :
1. MS Outlook installation is not required during conversion .
2. Batch of DBX files can be converted to PST format .
3. Tool provide option to convert outlook express data file to other formats like EML or MSG .
4. Demo version is free to download for users .

< Message edited by ciya -- 30.Aug.2016 10:55:12 PM >

Post #: 7
RE: How to Convert Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook... - 14.Sep.2016 5:24:49 AM   
Michel009

I would like to add one more suggestion to convert DBX file to PST format, DBX and PST both file formats are different, DBX file used by Outlook Express and PST used by Outlook email client. To perform this cross-platform conversion you have two option 1: manual and 2: third party software. You can choose any option according to your need, but according to my bad past year experience with manual conversion solution, I always prefer to use DBX to PST conversion Software to convert DBX file to PST.

Post #: 8
RE: How to Convert Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook... - 25.Apr.2017 4:54:51 AM   
KumarSandeep

if you want to know manual process to convert Outlook Express DBX files in PST format, than you can use this method
Launch Microsoft Outlook in your system. Make sure Outlook Express is closed
Go to file menu>>Open>>Import
Select Import Mail and Addresses
Choose Outlook Express and than check mark files you want to import
Click OK and than Save in Inbox Button

< Message edited by KumarSandeep -- 25.Apr.2017 4:55:51 AM >

Post #: 9
RE: How to Convert Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook... - 12.May2017 5:22:59 AM   
johnpark.tech2012

Before using any utility, first try manual process to move your Outlook Express DBX files into Outlook PST. You can import email messages from OE to Windows Live Mail. And then you can export them to Microsoft Outlook. Windows Live Mail (EML) has both Import and Export property.

Follow three simple steps:

1. Locate your Outlook Express DBX files on your PCs
2: Export it to Windows live mail
3. Import it from Windows Live Mail to MS Outlook.

If you are looking more information, you may visit: http://www.wikihow.com/Convert-DBX-to-PST

OR
http://pstrepairtool.blogspot.com/

(in reply to KumarSandeep)
Post #: 10
RE: How to Convert Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook... - 14.May2017 11:37:13 PM   
FRANCOIS123

If you are looking for dbx to pst software then download this software, this Software will help you to Convert your dbx to outlook file format. You can try this software from here: http://www.osttopstapp.com/dbx-to-pst.html

Post #: 11

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Management >> How to Convert Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook PST (2010..,2013)- Need Help Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter