problem with send on behalf (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> General

davecatt -> problem with send on behalf (1.Jul.2014 8:54:29 AM)

I'm having a problem with my user account. When I give myself "send on behalf" abilities for Dennis' e-mail account, the e-mails I send out just say they were sent by Dennis. They don't say "Dave sent on behalf of Dennis." Another user account that I set up ("test") works fine. What's different about my user account than the other user account?

Here's what I've done so far. I right-clicked Dennis' account and selected "manage send as permissions" and ensured that I'm not on this list. Neither is the test account.

I right-clicked Dennis' account again and selected "manage full access permission." Both me and the test account are listed.

I right-clicked Dennis' account again and selected "properties," "mail flow settings", "delivery options", "properties." Both me and the test account are listed under "send on behalf...Grant this permission to."

I tried my account on two different computers, and the problem remains on both computers, so I know it's not a client setting.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Dave

pjhutch -> RE: problem with send on behalf (18.Jul.2014 11:02:29 AM)

Is your account a member of Exchange Organisation Admins or Recipient Admins groups which will have more rights than other users?

Page: [1]