• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Problem adding website certificate to web browser

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Outlook Web Access >> Problem adding website certificate to web browser Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problem adding website certificate to web browser - 31.Jul.2014 12:20:40 PM   
calande

Hello,

My webmail address has a certificate that needs to be added manually if I want to bypass the nag screen that says the certificate is unsecure. This screen just pisses me off, LOL...
I followed the procedure to add manually the certificate to both Windows and to Chrome, but even after restarting the browser, I get this damn nag screen.
I wonder what I missed...Are you able to add the certificate manually to your Windows and browser and get rid of this warning on your end? Please let me know!
It is a company webmail and I don't have access with the Sysadmin to solve it :(
Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: Problem adding website certificate to web browser - 29.Aug.2014 5:59:19 AM   
amanda_lakai

Have you tried out a different browser? May be there are some issues with the certificate itself. Are you using a certificate created by your own certificate authority or third-party certificate?

Steps to install for “Enabling SSL on OWA” are given at: http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2003/mobility-client-access/Securing-Exchange-Server-2003-Outlook-Web-Access-Chapter5.html

(in reply to calande)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Outlook Web Access >> Problem adding website certificate to web browser Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter