Problem adding website certificate to web browser (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Outlook Web Access

calande -> Problem adding website certificate to web browser (31.Jul.2014 12:20:40 PM)

Hello,

My webmail address has a certificate that needs to be added manually if I want to bypass the nag screen that says the certificate is unsecure. This screen just pisses me off, LOL...
I followed the procedure to add manually the certificate to both Windows and to Chrome, but even after restarting the browser, I get this damn nag screen.
I wonder what I missed...Are you able to add the certificate manually to your Windows and browser and get rid of this warning on your end? Please let me know!
It is a company webmail and I don't have access with the Sysadmin to solve it :(
Thanks.

amanda_lakai -> RE: Problem adding website certificate to web browser (29.Aug.2014 5:59:19 AM)

Have you tried out a different browser? May be there are some issues with the certificate itself. Are you using a certificate created by your own certificate authority or third-party certificate?

Steps to install for “Enabling SSL on OWA” are given at: http://www.msexchange.org/articles-tutorials/exchange-server-2003/mobility-client-access/Securing-Exchange-Server-2003-Outlook-Web-Access-Chapter5.html

Page: [1]