• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to Import XLSX and XLS files Contacts list from Excel to vCard in VCF Format?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Office 365] >> Exchange Online >> How to Import XLSX and XLS files Contacts list from Excel to vCard in VCF Format? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to Import XLSX and XLS files Contacts list from Exc... - 28.Oct.2014 5:21:49 AM   
jackysontherory

I have two different XLSX and XLS excel spreadsheets, in which includes my most important client contact detail. But now, I want to move whole contacts data into vCard contacts folder, so that, I could open all contacts information on my Android phones. But at the present time, I have not any good solution which can do it easily. Hence, I am sharing my problem on this forum. If anyone knows about any solution to import XLSX and XLS files contacts list from excel to vCard contacts folder, then please share with me that application information.

Hello Friends,

Thanks for giving me best suggestion to import MS Excel contacts to vCard format. I found a website on Google Search Engine, which provides extreme and wonderful solution for converting and importing an MS Excel contacts to vCard format in the easiest way. Here I found my solution: http://www.exceltovcard.com

Now, I request to all person, please stop the answering. I have resolved my problem.

< Message edited by jackysontherory -- 18.Dec.2014 11:09:27 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: How to Import XLSX and XLS files Contacts list from... - 30.Oct.2014 1:16:12 AM   
christinacampell

With the help of professional Excel to vCard conversion software you can easily export contact information from XLS< XLSX or CSV file into VCF file format. With RecoveryTools Excel to vCard software, you can move all contacts from Excel sheet into single VCF file and this vCard can be further imported into various platforms. You can create VCF file in 3 distinct versions i.e. 2.1, 3.0 as well as 4.0. This tool is generated by keeping in mind the varying need of the users as many applications supports vCard of higher versions like 4.0 only that's why such options are enables in the software for user's ease. To know more about this conversion tool, visit the official website here http://www.recovery-tools.org/ms-excel-to-vcard/
Post #: 2
RE: How to Import XLSX and XLS files Contacts list from... - 18.Dec.2014 6:01:06 AM   
pamelathomash

Currently, there are many organizations giving several kinds of solution to import excel contacts to vCard format, but which is the best and credible among their application for the user, so it is more typical task for us for considering right thing. Therefore, we have developed an MS Excel to vCard **** software with help of strong and latest technology ourselves. However, this tool provides you well and innovative solution for exporting and importing Excel contacts from multiple XLSX, XLS spreadsheet file and CSV (Common separate value) file to vCard in VCF file format. Furthermore, software can convert Excel contacts into three distinct vCard editions i.e. 2.1, 3.0 as well as 4.0 etc.

< Message edited by pamelathomash -- 19.Dec.2014 5:51:21 AM >

(in reply to jackysontherory)
Post #: 3
RE: How to Import XLSX and XLS files Contacts list from... - 7.Jul.2015 6:26:13 AM   
Rachael

Now days crowed of people depend on mobile phones that’s why they need to maintain their contact list in well mannered, but their contact list database maintain in Excel sheet so the problem is that how to export their Excel data into their mobile phones. So in that situation user need a third party tool that will convert multiple contacts from Excel email address into .vcf file format. Once Excel contact converted into v Card, it can easily be imported to almost all types of smartphone, email client etc. But that can be only possible by using third party tool such as MS Excel to vCard **** tool, which is flawless utility for exporting all contacts from Excel spreadsheet into vCard file.

Post #: 4
RE: How to Import XLSX and XLS files Contacts list from... - 5.Oct.2015 6:44:36 AM   
semnaitik

quote:

ORIGINAL: jackysontherory

I have two different XLSX and XLS excel spreadsheets, in which includes my most important client contact detail. But now, I want to move whole contacts data into vCard contacts folder, so that, I could open all contacts information on my Android phones. But at the present time, I have not any good solution which can do it easily. Hence, I am sharing my problem on this forum. If anyone knows about any solution to import XLSX and XLS files contacts list from excel to vCard contacts folder, then please share with me that application information.

That's really nice that your problem has been resolved by using a third-party paid tool. But if you searched a little more, than you could find a much better option for importing Excel contacts to vCard files. A third-party tool is always the last hope for an individual. Before we use any third-party paid tool, we must try some manual tricks. And luckily a manual trick is also available for Excel to vCard conversion. The trick is quite simple to understand and to perform as well. First you need to convert the Excel files into CSV format. After that, you can import the contacts to you system from CSV file. And then, you can export all the contacts to VCF format.

You can take reference from this blog post: http://wordpress.semnaitik.com/2015/07/06/excel-to-vcard/

I hope the shared information would be helpful here.

Thanks and best regards.

Post #: 5

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Office 365] >> Exchange Online >> How to Import XLSX and XLS files Contacts list from Excel to vCard in VCF Format? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter