deleting message on phone without deleting on desktop (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Mobility

cfpct -> deleting message on phone without deleting on desktop (6.Dec.2014 2:49:22 PM)

Whenever I delete messages on my phone, they are deleting on my desktop at work and at home. I want to be able to delete messages from my phone without the messages being deleted at work. I have a samsung Galaxy 4 Mini. Thanks

shrinithi -> RE: deleting message on phone without deleting on desktop (22.Jan.2015 6:22:58 AM)

I am getting the same issue in Samsung galaxy S3. :( Need some solutions.

saravanaperumal -> RE: deleting message on phone without deleting on desktop (21.Dec.2015 5:56:58 AM)

I also got the same problem in my mobile samsung star...

Edwin009 -> RE: deleting message on phone without deleting on desktop (16.Apr.2019 4:02:49 PM)

What application are you using for emails,Like Gmail or Yahoo App or any third party hub,

There should be a setting the app it self, stating what happens when you delete a email (Should it only delete it from the Device Only or Server and Device.

mosly you get a pop up option when you frist time delete the emaul and it stores your selection forever after that untill and unless you change it from the settings page.

Regards,
Ed |Tech Support Team
https://www.Apps4rent.com/

Page: [1]