• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Creating transport rules to copy messages between each others without repeating and looping

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> General >> Creating transport rules to copy messages between each others without repeating and looping Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Creating transport rules to copy messages between each ... - 16.Jan.2015 1:38:00 PM   
mohamedcse

Hi Dears

I've an excnahge 2010 SP2 RU7 installed in my organization. for some reasons i'd to create an addition user with an email address for 10 users in my enterprise. mbx1 is the primary one associated to the primary user and this is the one used in ourlook client, mbx2 is the secondary one that configured to the MDM solution on android and IOS base devices.
The requirement is to forward/copy any message arrives to mbx1 to mbx2 to be accessabile from mobile devices and vise versa (any messages arrives to mbx2 should be forwarded/copies to mbx1)
I created transport rules on the HUB/Transport server but actually i couldn't do it proper as the looping and repeating occuring, some messages copied to or 3 times to the otherhande

Thx in advance
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> General >> Creating transport rules to copy messages between each others without repeating and looping Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter