• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

can't send email to a specific email address

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Message Routing >> can't send email to a specific email address Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
can't send email to a specific email address - 10.Mar.2015 12:32:07 PM   
dsikirica

I have a company i need to send emails to, When i do i get back immediately an ndr that says recipient's e-mail address was not found in the recipients's e-mail system, I tried from OWA and i get the same response, that same organization has two other email addresses and i can send to them fine, ex. john.smith@xyz.com won't work, but john.smith@wyzz.com and john.smith@xyzzz.com work, all three email addresses go to the same person and are all hosted by the same company, if i try to look at the transport logs, i can't find and entry with the email address that forces the NDR. Any help would be much appreciated
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Message Routing >> can't send email to a specific email address Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter