• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Outlook Connection issue After Migrations fom 2010 ro 2013

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Migration >> Outlook Connection issue After Migrations fom 2010 ro 2013 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Outlook Connection issue After Migrations fom 2010 ro 2013 - 26.Mar.2015 4:43:01 PM   
lcox79

 

Posts: 1
Joined: 19.Mar.2015
Status: offline
I am having an issue connecting Outlook to mailboxes that have been moved from Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2013. Setting up a profile to a mailbox that is on Exchange 2013 it fails.

Any test mailboxes that are on the Ex2013 server produce the MS Exchange Server is unavailable when trying to setup a profile.

After I receive the MS Exchange Server is unavailable message I can continue where I am presented the accounts setting screen where it shows:

Server: GUID@domain.com
User Name: =SMTP:user@domain.com

If I change the GUID@domain.com to the FQDN of the Ex2010 server, the server and user name resolve and then I am able to successfully connect Outlook.

When I do a Test Email AutoConfiguration… on an account that is on the Ex2013 server I get a failed on the Autodiscover found through SCP. It then successfully connects when it uses the Autodiscover from the Ex2013 url.

Log:
– Attempting URL https://Ex2010.domain.local/autodiscover/autodiscover.xml found through SCP.
– Autodiscover to https://Ex2010.domain.local/autodiscover/autodiscover.xml starting
– GetLastError=0; httpStatus=302.
– GetLastError=0; httpStatus=401.
– GetLastError=0; httpStatus=302.
– Autodiscover to https://Ex2010.domain.local/autodiscover/autodiscover.xml failed (0x800C8204)
– Autodiscover URL redirected to https://autodiscover.domain.com:443/autodiscover/username..domain.com/autodiscover.xml
– Autodiscover URL redirected to https://autodiscover.domain.com:443/autodiscover/username..domain.com/autodiscover.xml starting
– GetLastError=0;httpStatus=200.
– Autodiscover URL redirected to https://autodiscover.domain.com:443/autodiscover/username..domain.com/autodiscover.xml Succeeded
Post #: 1
RE: Outlook Connection issue After Migrations fom 2010 ... - 7.Sep.2016 5:06:45 PM   
Bastianw

 

Posts: 2
Joined: 7.Sep.2016
Status: offline
I know your posting is a little bit older, but as I just had exactly the same issue and found your posting while I was searching for a solution I decided to leave a small feedback here.

In my case its a cache issue, the Exchange server still cache the connection and therefore reject the connection. You can find more infos here including the solution.

(in reply to lcox79)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Migration >> Outlook Connection issue After Migrations fom 2010 ro 2013 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts


Follow TechGenix on Twitter