• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

A smart and easy way to access Apple Mail data to Windows Outlook mail client.

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> A smart and easy way to access Apple Mail data to Windows Outlook mail client. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A smart and easy way to access Apple Mail data to Windo... - 21.Apr.2015 5:09:22 AM   
doaahosny

If any user of Apple Mail want to access their all emails or other data into Windows Outlook, then there is a **** conversion required for a perfect result. You can find out several option for **** conversion application in Google Search, I would also like recommend a tool called Kernel for **** **** that instantly moves Apple Mail data to outlook PST format. For nay other query about this tool visit http://www.applemailtopst.net/
Post #: 1
RE: A smart and easy way to access Apple Mail data to W... - 21.Apr.2015 6:28:25 AM   
williamqmitchell

This is the most powerful application which works on advanced technology to extract all MBOX files and export the same into accessible PST format and it fully supports inaccessible MBOX format which is made with Thunderbird, Netscape, Power Mail, Apple Mail, Eudora, Entourage and various other email clients from Mozilla family.

Go through: http://www.mboxtopstconverter.pcrecoverytools.com/

(in reply to doaahosny)
Post #: 2
RE: A smart and easy way to access Apple Mail data to W... - 24.Apr.2015 1:11:05 AM   
mirandashihs

Have a look here http://www.free.convertmboxtopst.com . This is very effective and advanced **** conversion application, with this tool you can very quickly move MBOX files of Apple Mail to Windows Outlook PST format.

(in reply to williamqmitchell)
Post #: 3
RE: A smart and easy way to access Apple Mail data to W... - 21.Sep.2015 6:37:56 AM   
stephenronald

Converting Apple mail data to MS Outlook manually is a bit difficult and time consuming task because of cross platform migration. So, to convert MAC Apple Mail to Windows Outlook you can use an easy to use Apple Mail to Outlook **** tool. Which is also available free of cost for trial that will convert first 25 emails per folder only.

(in reply to doaahosny)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> A smart and easy way to access Apple Mail data to Windows Outlook mail client. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter