• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

i found error and Warning in event viewer

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Installation >> i found error and Warning in event viewer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
i found error and Warning in event viewer - 3.May2015 1:37:00 AM   
activenew

Hi All,

this first post there i hope some one help me.

i checked event viewer i found some error and warring i need your help to solve it

1-Id 7043 IS/AD interactions
The mailbox GUID of an external system mailbox ('Mailbox - SystemMailbox{5ad09307-3ae5-4e8a-9dca-3db6f13cf279}') does not match the information in the Active Directory for the mailbox. The existing GUID ('5256a7da-1613-4162-bbc8-620682f09df9: /o=CAD/ou=Exchange Administrative Group (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/cn=Recipients/cn=SystemMailbox{5ad09307-3ae5-4e8a-9dca-3db6f13cf279}') has been replaced with the expected GUID ('6afb14bf-2066-4e77-b665-3fd56e8d8df6: /o=CAD/ou=Exchange Administrative Group (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/cn=Recipients/cn=SystemMailbox{5ad09307-3ae5-4e8a-9dca-3db6f13cf279}').

2-12014 transport services
Microsoft Exchange could not find a certificate that contains the domain name mail.hosting.com in the personal store on the local computer. Therefore, it is unable to support the STARTTLS SMTP verb for the connector outbound connector with a FQDN parameter of mail.hosting.com. If the connector's FQDN is not specified, the computer's FQDN is used. Verify the connector configuration and the installed certificates to make sure that there is a certificate with a domain name for that FQDN. If this certificate exists, run Enable-ExchangeCertificate -Services SMTP to make sure that the Microsoft Exchange Transport service has access to the certificate key.

in Send connector we sending emails through smart host(my hosting company).

thanks in advnace
Post #: 1
RE: i found error and Warning in event viewer - 6.May2015 1:01:23 AM   
activenew

any update?

(in reply to activenew)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Installation >> i found error and Warning in event viewer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter