Address Lists are not updating after uninstalling last legacy 2007 server (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Migration

dodda911 -> Address Lists are not updating after uninstalling last legacy 2007 server (8.Oct.2015 5:24:14 AM)

Dears,
im facing a p;problem in exchange 2013 where it is not updating the default global address list or the offline one and all my users are not updated.
i just removed old 2007 server from my ORG but now i cant edit or update mentioned address lists.
in the ECP i cant do any thing to the lists and i receive below message:
This global address list was created using the Exchange Management Shell. Please use the Shell to modify it.
from the shell i used Get-GlobalAddressList | Update-GlobalAddressList command but nothing is updated and i receive warning message (below):
WARNING: The recipient "csc.local/Microsoft Exchange System Objects/Schedule+ Free Busy Information - First
Administrative Group" is invalid and couldn't be updated.
im thinking now of removing old default address lists and create new ones instead but i don't know the best practice for doing so in order not to loose all contacts.
additionally, i created new address list but it is not appeared in any outlook app unless disable the cached mode (that is where every thing will work great for default lists and new ones)

i need to enforce the update while using cached mode

Page: [1]