• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

4.4.1 error only with Gmail

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Message Routing >> 4.4.1 error only with Gmail Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4.4.1 error only with Gmail - 19.Feb.2016 1:39:55 PM   
cecuevas

Greetings

Before all, excuse my poor english, please.

I've a Exchange 2013 running over MS Windows Server 2008. It was working fine until yesterday when some weird thing happened and it stopped receiving external emails.

After 5 hours sailing on forums and blogs, now my Exchange is working again but i've a little problem with Gmail: I can't send emails to that provider

I've tried with Hotmail, Yahoo and another smaller domains and it works fine. Even yesterday, after fix the fail i sent some emails to my Gmail account without problems and even answered them to my Exchange's account and went fine, then i decided to reboot my server (without making any other changes to the configuration).

My configuration is:

Just one NIC with static IP (x.x.x.15), subnet mask, gateway (x.x.x.1) and DNS (x.x.x.16) (local DNS in another Windows 2008 server hosting the Active Directory and 8.8.8.8 as forwarders in DNS server configuration).

External and Internal DNS server in TransportServices and FrontendTransportServices is x.x.x.16 (i don't use external DNS in my Exchange).

I repeat.. Before the fail, i could send emails to any domain but now i can't send only to Gmail.

This is the error messaged i've received:

LastError : [{LRT=19/02/2016 01:22:29 p.m.};{LED=441 4.4.1 Error encountered while
communicating with primary target IP address: "Failed to connect. Winsock error
code: 10051, Win32 error code: 10051." Attempted failover to alternate host, but
that did not succeed. Either there are no alternate hosts, or delivery failed to
all alternate hosts. The last endpoint attempted was
74.125.24.27:25};{FQDN=alt4.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com};{IP=74.125.24.27}]

I can ping that host and receive answer and i can telnet to port 25 and receive answer, too.

Does anyone can help me?

Thanks in advance.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Message Routing >> 4.4.1 error only with Gmail Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter