• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Convert mailbox (EDB) into Outlook PST

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Installation >> Convert mailbox (EDB) into Outlook PST Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Convert mailbox (EDB) into Outlook PST - 20.Feb.2016 6:16:03 AM   
LannyDavis

EDB to PST convertar software is powerful utility that effectively repair crashed exchange server database and restore deleted data like Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Draft, Journals, Tasks, Calendars, Notes, Contacts etc. It is capable to convert corrupted edb database into outlook pst format. It will help you to come out from the worst situation like Exchange corruption and easily recover EDB to PST to make enclosed data readable.It is compatible with Exchange Server 2013 , 2010 , 2007 , 2003 , 2000, 5.5, 5.0.

Free Download:- Trial Version Available. Download Now!
Post #: 1
RE: Convert mailbox (EDB) into Outlook PST - 9.Jun.2020 7:45:03 AM   
Edwin009

Export Exchange 2013 mailbox to PST using Exchange Admin Center (EAC)

Simply use the steps mentioned below to perform the EDB to PST Conversion:

First, you need to create a Shared Folder where you want to export the mailbox. Then Set the Shared and Security level, by clicking on the Permission tab.

Now Assign Mailbox Import Export permissions to the user, follow the below steps to assign the permission.

First you need to open EAC (Exchange Admin Center) then click Permission. After that double click on Recipient Management and click on Add in the top of Role.
Now in the page of Select a Role, you need to click on Mailbox Import Export option -> Add (bottom left hand side) -> OK.
Then click Add in the Roles section and select Mailbox Import Export in a new page. Click Add -> OK.
Once the above process completed Export Mailbox data into PST, to do this follow the below steps:

Open EAC, choose Mailboxes and a list of mailboxes will display. Simply select the mailboxes which you want to export into PST.
Then right click on the mailbox and select Export to a PST file. Click on Browse to select the mailbox and click.
You can find the path of exported mailboxes using syntax: \\MSServer\new-pst-folder\Expert-Advice.pst
After that Click Finish, once the process completed.

Learn more about Hybrid Office 365 Migration

< Message edited by Edwin009 -- 9.Jun.2020 7:53:48 AM >

Hosted Exchange Server Hosting | Exchange 2016 Migration to Office 365

(in reply to LannyDavis)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Installation >> Convert mailbox (EDB) into Outlook PST Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter