• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Certificates and Outlook

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Secure Messaging >> Certificates and Outlook Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Certificates and Outlook - 27.Apr.2016 10:56:48 AM   
cds

We are using SBS 2011 with Exchange 2010. About a year ago, we had to renew our SSL certificate for OWA...which we did. At the same time, we moved our website and DNS to Wordpress. I had to delete the DNS entries we had in SBS 2011 and create only a SRV record. However, since then, our existing Outlook clients cannot retrieve mail tips or set out of office messages. OWA, however works just fine. There is a certificate error when you connect to OWA...but bypassing it works. Now we have a new client using Outlook 2016 and it will not connect to Exchange at all. The certificate error is stopping it. If I attempt to create a DNS entry into SBS for our website, we cannot connect to the website internally at all. Only the SRV record allows us to do that. My immediate issue is to resolve the Outlook/Exchange certificate error. This is a duplicate post from the Exchange forum, however it is most likely all related. Any ideas from anyone?
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> Secure Messaging >> Certificates and Outlook Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter