• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Restore Database from Log Files

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> High Availability >> Restore Database from Log Files Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Restore Database from Log Files - 28.Apr.2016 6:30:21 AM   
hansvdheij

Dear all,

I am doing an investigation on an exchange server. During this investigation we have found data based on a search. It happened that tis data was to be found in the exchange log files. However the data itself can not be found in any of the e-mail boxes available within the exchange database. Therefore we want to restore the log files (replay) in the database, so that deleted e-mails can be recovered.

However, so far I only have come to the options to use soft-recovery (eseutil /r E00 /I /D) in order to restore, however this will only restore relevant e-mail and not previously deleted e-mails.

And the eseutil /cc option can not be used because I do not have the required *.env file.

I was hoping that anyone could help me with recovering the e-mails from the log files in anyway, may this through any other command with eseutil or either a tools that can read the exchange log files and export from there.

Thanks for your support.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> High Availability >> Restore Database from Log Files Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter