Exchange 2010 Issues (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> General

juior -> Exchange 2010 Issues (23.May2016 4:25:52 PM)

We're currently running Exchange 2010 in co-existing 2003 environment and migrated 99% of mailboxes successfully.

x1 - CAS/Transport
x2 - Mailbox Servers

To balance the load i created an additional mailbox database on Exchange 2010 and moved approx 200 mailboxes from another Exchange 2010 Mailbox Database. Since the move those users can't access their mailboxes using outlook or OWA. all the accounts i can see in the disconnected mailbox section.

I have tried reconnecting the mailboxes but the account is already connected. I have ran;

Connect-Mailbox –Identity "username" -Database "Mailbox Database1" -User "user1"

I recieve the following error;

The mailbox that you specified is connected to "username". Only disconnected mailboxes can be reconnected. Specified mailbox: "250c01d6-581c-4697-839e-adb1226D621c".
+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [Connect-Mailbox], TaskInvalidOperationException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : 24E05C31,Microsoft.Exchange.Management.MapiTasks.ConnectMailbox
+ PSComputerName : ex01.domain.local

Event IDs on the CAS/Transport;

14035 - MSExchange MAiltips

I have restarted all Three servers.

This was meant to be a simple move and now 200 users can't access their mailbox.

juior -> RE: Exchange 2010 Issues (23.May2016 6:45:00 PM)

When i run clean-mailboxdatabase command few times, the number of mailboxes seems to decrease then seem to increase? These mailboxes are active, why are these getting marked as disconnected?

I run Run

Disable-Mailbox -Identity " Display Name"
Connect-Mailbox –Identity "display name" -Database "Mailbox Database1" -User "username"

Both with success

I then run clean-mailboxdatabase but this doesnt seem to do anything, i can still see the attached mailboxes as disconnected

juior -> RE: Exchange 2010 Issues (24.May2016 10:15:22 AM)

Problem reseolved.

We have two domain controllers in Server Configuration<System Settings and one of them was unable to accept requests. Rebooting the DC fixed the issue.

to check the replication times type

nltest /dsgetsite - dispaly domain controllers
repadmin /replsum - display last replicaiton time

Page: [1]